Schizophrenia.com

Poll : Have you ever been suspended from this forum?

Have you ever been suspended from this forum?
  • No, I haven’t
  • Yes, I have

0 voters

I personally have not.

I got suspended by SZadmin

Not going into details but I went into a self destructive mode

2 Likes

Never suspended, i got one of my memes flagged once and thats it for now.

1 Like

I was suspended for a week or two then I made another account which was soon blocked. They extended my suspension by 1 week bcz I made multiple accounts.

2 Likes

I was too addicted to the forum back then, wasnt talking to friends etc Now I talk to friends and I think I can go a week or two without the forum if I really have to, no need for multiple accounts

2 Likes

I am sure thers more than me and @Joker who got suspended, I think the others wont admit it lol

2 Likes

I have received multiple suspensions lasting from 2 days to a month. The nature and reason for the suspension and if one is a repeated offender determines the duration of the suspension.

1 Like

I’ve never been suspended,

But I’ve been silenced.

Might as well be a suspension because you can’t participate in the forum at all.

3 Likes

I’ve been suspended before.

1 Like

Never been suspended not even voluntarily. Been flogged a bunch of times and posts deleted here and there.

1 Like

İ never suspended or flagged before.but everytime i send message here i have fear that people not like it or got flagged

1 Like

Hmm. . .

Yep!.

It’s Kinda A Blessing In Disguise.

I Usually Don’t Care Much About Anything When I Lock Myself Into An Endless Landscape.

Then!,

Well…, I’m Back Into Hope, Love, And Peace. . .

Kinda Strange Candles. Lamps. Smoke, Ash, Ember, And Fire In The Twilight Of Threaded Sunbeams.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :wink:

1 Like

I’ve never been suspended but I’ve been flagged before.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever been flagged or suspended. But go ahead. You want to now.

1 Like

Hmm. . .

On Second Thought, Now I Could Be Wrong, But!, To Suspend Is To Mark Someone.

Quote:::~ “you are not helping me get the girl anymore, got all we need, BYE BYE”

I Could Be Wrong Though.

Been Wrong Before.

Yup!. Yup!.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :wink:

no i dont think i have. im surprised, if i have it was only once but im pretty sure i havent. have had a lot of posts locked and hidden over the years tho

1 Like

I’ve also had a few threads locked.

1 Like

Once, for three days. For attacking other members. I’m kind of proud of that.

1 Like

I have never been suspended or flagged except @ninjastar flagged me to show me what it looked like to be flagged. I’ve had one thread locked for talking about gambling and I voluntarily stayed away from the forum for months when I was using drugs as posting under the influence is against the rules and I didn’t want to get suspended.

2 Likes