Has your medicine ever worked so fast

Like I got my shot 24 hours ago and I feel like basically a whole new person than I did yesterday. More clear, less delusional, overall more put together. Still having meltdowns over small things but it’s more manageable. Every time theh start me on a new med that will work for me this happens.

3 Likes

Glad you’re feeling better !

2 Likes

wow that is impressive, what shot is it, i wish a shot works for me like that, it would be a miracle, im very glad it work very well for you cool. :grinning:

2 Likes

I wish that happened

1 Like

I’m happy that you are feeling better.

3 Likes

It’s abilify maintena. I’ve never really had a med work this fast though. But well see if it works well tomorrow since I’m off work today and work is my biggest stressor

2 Likes

Im glad it work for you fast. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m on the same med and it doesn’t seem to work

1 Like

Everyone metabolizes at various rates. Maybe you have a faster metabolism… But I’m really happy you feel better!

2 Likes

Glad you’re feeling better @Froge.

1 Like

My meds work really fast on my religious stuff I obsess on. But they don’t work on my being followed and recorded. But I definitely still need the meds.

2 Likes

No way. About a week with a monster daily dose. Two weeks for regular dosage.

1 Like

I think injections work faster than pills.

3 Likes

Makes me wonder if I’m just faking it

You can’t possibly be faking it. There could be a little bit of placebo but it couldn’t account for much of the difference in symptoms.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.