Has lockdown been ease at your place?

No, it’s still in effect. The governor of California has eased some restrictions slowly, barber shops and beauty salons will be opening soon. Maybe a few outdoor restaurants.

Tomorrow starts some easement of the quarantine in my state. The upper north where there’s a lot less people opened up on Friday. I just hope that we don’t open things too soon and cause a second wave.

As for me, being home more has been well. Been less psychotic good things.

1 Like

I haven’t had a haircut in 6 months. We’re visiting Virginia early next month and they have opened up, so I’m going to my favorite barber to get a haircut finally. I’m so sick of my long hair, it’s driving me crazy.

Me too but I can’t afford extensions only shellac.

Black is great.

Blue is awesome too.

I have gold glitter at the moment but only on some nails because it’s come off.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve never had my nails done. Ever. I need to though just once. :blush:

1 Like

Yes.

It’s great.

I never could afford it but since I moved I can afford it and I love having them done.

Wishing you to have your nails done.

Maybe you could go glittery black.

Maybe you could get it as a Christmas gift or something if you are tight for cash.

1 Like

I’m gonna have to research we have a ton of nail places here . Yeah I hope so. It will be fun.

1 Like

Apparently it will end next week but idk about that. I hope it goes on for three more weeks so I can lose sufficient weight before heading out.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.