Has anybody lost there sex drive

I lost mine like 10 years ago. I want to the Urologist, and they said I had low testosterone. They gave me medicine but it didn’t work.

1 Like

Yes, from meds, it’s more of a stumble than a drive these days.

Yeah. I don’t have much of one. It’s coming back a little.

pretty much. i can still get erections but dont have much of a sex drive anymore. last night i had a sex dream for the first time in months.

None and so thankful for that

1 Like

My sex drive has decreased quite a bit. It’s the med’s. Maybe it’s a blessing in disguise.

1 Like

When I was taking Risperidone, I had ED and low testosterone, but I still had the desire. After switching to Abilify, the ED is gone, I don’t know about my testosterone, but the desire is gone now.

1 Like

Yeah, my counseler told me I wouldn’t of handled it anyways…and the more I thought about it she was right.

I have no drive, desire or orgasms. It’s best that way too.

1 Like

Now on Risperdal sex drive is low, once every couple of weeks. On Abilify sex drive was too high, 6 times/day painful. I think Vraylar will make my sex drive normal so waiting for it.

1 Like

I don’t have any interest in sex

Sex drive? That sounds like a phrase from a distant past. There’s not much going on down stairs these days. I can still get a erection, but I mostly have to induce it myself, it all getting pretty pointless. The way things are I have too little interest to really bond with a woman if you know what I mean.

It’s the zyprexa killing it for me. I hope I get a green light for abilify from doc next week and hopefully things will function more normal, not just sex drive, but functioning as a whole.

1 Like

Years of meds, depression, and other mental illnesses knocked out my libido

I suffer with ED thanks to the Risperdal but I still have a diminished libido.

My sex drive is definitely tarnished its not the same

I’m sorry to hear that, maybe they will come out, with a new medicine.

1 Like

I’m 59. It pretty much shut down just this past year (but not completely) When I think back on all the opportunities I had for sex but screwed it up somehow, it’s depressing.

Drive is fine. Functioning not so. It’s like my body is numbish.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.