Has any one have there voices create crazy stories

Does any one have it where there voices create crazy stories like with me I thought I was talking to egiption gods and a princess from another planet and the earth was going to ascend and we were going to get another moon that was red and that the illuminati was trying to stop all this with their minds and would have battles with heaven with the mind. And every time I smoked a ciggoret it would open up heavens defense cuz I was jesus the body of heaven and the illuminati would create hell there. I also thought in the begging of all this that there was a syndicate of evil psychis that where trying to control me cuz I had power and my dad was behind it cuz my mom told me he used to do voodoo and that my grandma cursed me. I was also thinking I was talking to all these different lizard spririts and angles. This went on for years now the voices say that they had put ever one in separate domes and that they did this to test people and would torture them for varying amount of types of tourture and time some got it for billions of years some didn’t get tourted at all and they say I am the only one that didn’t pass cuz I smoke ciggs and cant do certain things with my mind like block thoughts they send me or think. They say for smoking so much iam going to hell for ever and the one that they have ever done this to and they hate me more than any person ever. They say that iam gonna get rapped and eaten by dogs for masterbating after I die and when some one passed the test they kill them send them to hell then make them a god. Has any one else get crazy stories from there voices or is it just me?

I have a plethora of instances of what the entities tell me and show me. They are set on making my life a living nightmare. I am always living in fear because of them. I am isolated 95% of the time unless I have to leave for the grocery store or class. They said they were gods, lucifer, illuminati, and many other things. They can transform into anything or anyone and have transformed me also to show that we have this capability also. They use some sort of device to do this I can hear it all the time and feel it. This is just some of the things I have to deal with day and night.

They have threatened me about many things, so know that you aren’t the only one that is being told these horrible things. I hope it gets better for you. Wishing you all the best.

:four_leaf_clover:

Mine tend to center around the Bible and I don’t know who I am a lot of the time. Like, they say I am a lot like Lazarus and some others.

Mine tell me that there illuminati to and say Lucifer doesn’t exist

I use to be able to guess what the voices I hear were going to say. Not anymore!

All I know is that they confuse me and can become anyone or anything. They love doing tricks so be mindful of that!

Do they say your going to get tourtued after death?

Im sorry your still suffering with voices. It’s good that your questioning it though that way it will all fall apart. I tried risperidone after three other meds but it didn’t work at first at 4mg then I got it increased to 6mg and now all I have are inaudible whispers. Try every med, med combo, and increasing dosages until something works.

1 Like

They haven’t verbally said that, though they have done this to me in multiple dreams.

Yes, i (and 2 of my ex girlfriends) have dealt with the exact same thing ---- I think it’s an epidemic most people are scared to talk about…

Personally I’ve lost everything that makes me comfortable in the outside world – I bum around my apartment and watch movies all day no friends no love, nothing – I prefer it sometimes because I hate putting forth effort in conversation to most people …

1 Like

The voices used to be cool like making thing I was jesus and I was spritaly acending and that the earth was also ascending then they just turned on me told me they torture every one and wanted to torture me. It was cool I could feel the light like it was a part of me feel the stars and the moon it was crazy seeing all these aliens and geting crazy feelings I should have known when the shamans that I saw said I was hanging out with the wrong crowd

They say iam going to hell forever for smoking when they sublimely told me to

Your not going to hell just for smoking dude have done a million times worse than you and still on fence whether am going to hell or not. Am in hell already it seems. And god supposed to be a loving god a forgiving god smoking is trivail in the grand scheme of things try and relax my friend your safe

My voices had plenty of crazy stories when the illness began telling big time lies about other people. When I started taking the meds the voices concentrated solely on me and have mainly stuck with that subject. Too this day on occasion during stressful situations they will tell a few whoopers and get me in trouble occasionally.

" I prefer it sometimes because I hate putting forth effort in conversation to most people …"

I feel the exact same way! I isolate pretty much 95% of the time because of these entities/voices.

Thank means the world like you wouldn’t know

Do your voices sound cartoonish?

No they sound like real people, always surrounding me. I never get a break from them. They have also changed into a really evil voice that didn’t sound human. I also believe I have heard robot sounding voices before as well, though it’s hard to recall.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.