Had my longest run of consequetive showers in 5 years

This is either my 6th or 7th consequetive days on the trot!

31 Likes

That is progress. not bad, not bad at all!

3 Likes

@anon20613941 Well done. It can be a daily battle with oneself whether to have a bath or shower. Well it certainly is or me.
I have taken to having a bath/shower in the morning when I get up.

7 Likes

Progress? How about the progress of dirt on my arm? :wink:

4 Likes

My pdoc told me that it is not necessary to take more than one shower a week. Especially in the winter months.

4 Likes

I cant get my sheet dirty. It freaks me out i have to shower everyday at night before i get into bed else i have to sleep on the couch

5 Likes

My last shower was really fast, nurse was on her way over and I only got 30 min notice. In 30, I showered, vacuumed and shoveled the snow

5 Likes

Sounds like you’re doing well. Keep it up.

3 Likes

You’re a rockstar @anon20613941!!

3 Likes

Ever since I’ve been visiting my parents the last 4 weeks I’ve been taking a shower every other day, before that was just once a week since I had no one telling me to take a shower.

5 Likes

were you naked? :joy: lol

my shower is dead, i try and have a bath every ten days lol

1 Like

I usually take a shower if I’m doing something important, but most of the time I shower every three to four days. Sometimes longer. I lose track.

1 Like

Jimbob , how did you get on with that pharma grade l-theanine? Thumbs up or thumbs down ?

2 Likes

Well done matey. Ride the good times!

3 Likes

Thumbs up! I find it works stronger on an empty stomach.

1 Like

Cheers buddy. That was some knock by Roy wasn’t it?

Yeah did it easy yesterday. Good game! Roy was outstanding!

1 Like

Is the second match in Brisbane?

Very well could be I’d have to check. It’s all big bash 20 over cricket over here at the moment…the one dayers haven’t really been advertised much. Too expensive for me these days at the gabba unfortunately.

1 Like

Hear that brother. Price of a ticket is ridiculous.

Have you noticed much of a performance drop after the latest windows update? I haven’t noticed much difference in gaming.

1 Like