Had a shower! whoop whoop!

due to my headaches and being in bed the past two weeks i have only been bathing about every three days and it felt disgusting but i couldn’t stand the pain of rubbing my head to wash my hair. i had a bath on monday and a shower tonight. feeling so much better about myself now i’m clean again. i have been prescribed some triptans and cyclizine. both take the edge off the pain and i can get things done again. so nice to b clean once more!

4 Likes

It’s funny, getting into the shower at times seems like such a pain, till I’m there and then it’s so good I wonder what all the fuss was.

2 Likes

i know…i can b like that too. seems like so much effort then once ur in there, it’s bliss right? so good feeling clean!

1 Like

Its been days for me as well, just due to an incredible lack of motivation. Lost count but it has been a long time. Really glad you finally got to get clean though!

1 Like

I hate it in the shower - all the heat + humidity…and the thing is, once your out you have to do it again tomorrow… My life seems dominated by several endless tasks that I never can keep up with.

2 Likes