Did you shower?

So after many days, I showered. I feel so much better. Always do, I don’t know why it is so hard to get in. just hate the getting out part. It’s cold.

Anyone else get showered or need to? You can do it!

4 Likes

Showered today after 4 days, felt good. Need to do it more.

1 Like

I’ve started jogging in the early coolth of the mornings and it’s sweat-city so showers are a must daily!

2 Likes

I shower twice a week or my hair gets oily…that’s quite enough for me…I have this new body soap that tingles when I get out so I really like that.

1 Like

I only shower when the ol’ ball-swab test fails.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, it sux the cold after it, I agree :blush: but I shower once in two days with difficulty… This is OK, but its one of the few things I still do… Brushing my teeth is more annoying to me now, idk why…

1 Like

I need to shower. Don’t feel up to it.

1 Like

I need to shower and shave, need to clean the shower to, ooooooooooooooooh the pain of it all,

1 Like

My tub is plugged so I can’t shower until it is fixed. I just need to buy liquid plumber.

1 Like

I shower twice a week - Monday and Thursday. It’s part of my routine and I don’t fail it - knock on wood.

1 Like

I take a bath or shower every other day usually. I took a bath yesterday.

1 Like

Now that I’ll be going somewhere four days a week, I need to get into the habit of showering. I know myself well enough to know that if I don’t shower the night before, I will find a way to get out of going to my appointment. I don’t like to shower in the mornings; it’s much better to sleep in.

1 Like

I don’t like bathing. I last showered nearly 3 weeks ago. But I have done several quick cleanups at the bathroom sink. Since 3 weeks ago, I have also gotten a haircut where my hair was shampooed.

1 Like

all showered and smelling purty

2 Likes

I had a shower yesterday. I will shower again tomorrow. I shower every other day. Today is cleaning the house day.

Always feel good after a shower.

I work four days a week, so have to shower then. Sometimes I skip a day during the work week, but no more than that otherwise I get paranoid about my smell.

At the weekends where I have three days off, I have historically not achieved much, and showering has been pretty low down on the list.

I am trying to fix this though, with help from a psychologist.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.