Had a shower today

Remembering to shower regularly has been a problem for me recently. I am very pleased that I showered today and will try to do so every day if possible, like I used to when I lived with my parents.

8 Likes

I had a shower today, I can’t believe I hadn’t showered in two weeks, it’s terrible, I really need to focus on this more.

2 Likes

I like to too :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

So I had a shower today for the first time in twenty five days, ughhh, I can’t believe I used to shower everyday at my parents’ house and at university despite being ill. This really is unacceptable, saints may be able to produce perfume from their bodies, but I know I have been producing a mixed bag including tobacco scents, I’m going to try and shower tomorrow as well to clean up my act.

1 Like

I showered tonight as well, i had a nice walk and my pits were a bit stinky so i showered when i came in while my pizza was roasting in the oven, my hair is a complete mess though. its all puffed up and ■■■■, i put some deodorant on so that should last 48hrs but its been a week i think (maybe)

1 Like

So I had two showers today, five days after my last one, which is an improvement. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ill probably shower after i work out. Today is arms and chest day.

Keep up the good fight

have all been washing hands? i sometimes forget, we’re supposed to during lockdown

so I might have missed logging a few showers, my memory has been focused on other things recently, it’s been an effort just to check the day each morning, but I had a shower today, so that’s at least once in the last nine days. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.