Grief really sucks

So sorry for your loss @Ninjastar.
I miss my mom too .
Hugs.

2 Likes

Hi Ninja. I’m sorry this is a rough day for you. And it’s great that you are turning to the forum for support. We’re all here for you. Your dad sounds like he had an adventurous spirit. That sounds like an awesome memory to have of him. Prns are good for times like this. If you could have Mr. Star man the helm so you can get some relief and rest maybe it would be okay to take one. Let us know how you are doing after a while. Best wishes for you and the rest of your constellation.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss ninja,

Your dad seemed like a really cool dude and parent.

Sending you positive vibes.

1 Like

This last year or so, I cry a lot. But it is not with me constantly.

Jayster

1 Like

Sorry you feel that way Jay,

And sorry for making fun of your advice again.

You’re forgiven!

1 Like

I’m so sorry, ninja. My brother-in-law’s mother committed suicide last year after they had a falling out. He never had a chance to make up with her. I know that he loved her, and I also know that he will never get over it. Grief is rough. I really feel for everyone who has lost a loved one so harshly. Hugs to all.

2 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

What is your Problem DNA ?

Hey Ninja. I know what it feels like to be forgotten and abandoned. I have not lost my father or mother. I have lost all my grandparents. I’ve lost more than one hundred people I’ve met in my life, easily one hundred if not more. I had this childhood friend of Mexican Puerto Rican descent. The last movie we saw was in a movie theater. It was the Matthew Broderick version of Godzilla. Before that, we played a Super Nintendo video game called Goemon about a fat ninja that hid behind trees. He joined the Navy upon hearing I did after some college. In a Blackhawk (what are they Monte? UH-60?), the pilot crash landed in the ocean near Japan. He passed away, his body never recovered. Probably eaten by sharks to be honest since they have fish farms. You know what? I still miss him, such things however are not in our control. Nor is your father’s passing. Ninja, you look forward to doing what is best for your son. His mother may straighten out and try to regain custody, it may be that way, however, you should know that your nurturing and parenting, it forever broadened his horizon.

Goodness knows there are those among us who thank some whatever good may be left for people like you. A foster parent is like a house father, or a den mother. It can be like a mom and pop.

At first he was not aware the remote drone simulation was an actual drone bombing civilians of an invaded region.

1 Like

Stop being weird.

I think its weird giving people names who try to comfort. You could have said nothing or tell us its weird instead of insult.

There is no us buddy.

The forum is community of many people suffering sz for various reasons. It’s not all about you.

1 Like

Dunno, i really liked the last poem it is very heartfelt,

thanks for sharing :v: :heart: :angel:

1 Like

There is no time limit on how much you miss a person you were close to . After a while we learn to cope as best we can with the loss of them , but the anniversary of a loved one’s death can push strong emotional feelings to the fore . (((( @Ninjastar ))))

2 Likes

One of my favourite songs say “the price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings”
And that made me think of this thread.
Your dad sounds like a great guy, ninja.

1 Like