Sadness and tears

Yesterday I got back from a week away. Last Thursday my mom died.

I went to stay with my dad and yesterday was the burial. The memorial service the night before.

I don’t know what else to say…I have no words…

I’m so sorry @locamotion, for your loss…

1 Like

thank you Minni

2 Likes

My condolences to you and your family @locamotion. I’m so sorry for your loss.

1 Like

thank you Moonbeam.
I keep looking for her…my dad sent me a picture taken at her funeral of all of the family. I looked at the picture and noticed my mom was not in the picture…where was she??
OH ■■■■.
The memory hits me again with fresh pain. This keeps happening over and over.

2 Likes

That sounds terrible. I really worry about the death of my parents. Im sorry for your loss.

thank you Sunlion
I know what you mean…I"ve dreaded this for years. Now I’m so worried about my dad. He is my main support system. I will be lost.

I know it’s hard to imagine right now when the pain of losing your mom is so fresh, but with time the memories of your mom will bring more comfort than pain.

My dad passed away over a decade ago and I often think of him which brings me great comfort.

1 Like

i am sorry for your loss, locamotion. try to remember the good times even though it is so painful and hard to think about now. the pain will ease up with time.

judy

it’s hard to imagine that, this close to losing her. But I guess that must be what happens…I don’t know. I hope in time …
Thank you …your words make me feel hopeful

Judy
Thank you

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Very sorry for your loss, and that you have to go through this. :broken_heart:

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry for your loss.

Damn that really sucks. I love my mom. Can’t imagine what you’re going through right now. My Condolences.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. Wish I was wiser and a better writer to offer you more atm.

Thank you Skims, for your kindness

hi Chew,
Thank you! Yes ! it DOES suck…I loved my mom too. I am still really struggling to accept in my heart that she is gone…and my heart and brain simply refuse that understanding.

thank you Dreamscape…it is a situation where wisdom is of little help. But a heart held out in sympathy goes a long way toward bringing comfort. Thank you for holding out your heart.

3 Likes

thank you turtle. your kindness is appreciated.

1 Like

Thank you butterfly brains.

1 Like