Got prescribed Wellbutrin again

Pdr said now that I am on Risperdal, Wellbutrin might mix better than with Latuda. Also last time we didn’t give it more than 1 month to work.
I hope that it at least improve my cognitive symptoms and maybe even negative symptoms.
I read it helps with ADHD and depression.

1 Like

He said it can take up to 6 months to work.

I was on wellbutrin, my pdoc said it can also give a boost in energy. I had a good experience when I was on it.

1 Like

I have been on Wellbutrin for many years. We just lowered it from 300mgs per day to 150 mgs. per day because I felt jazzed up. It seems to have been a good move to lower it.

What does that mean? I danced alone with euphoria when I was on opioid pills my surgeon prescribed me. Is Wellbutrin the same? Is it bad or good?

It worked for me within the first week. Also helps a touch with energy and motivation. No side effects that I’ve noticed.

1 Like

Wellbutrin made my voices mean. It helped other than that, but I had to come off of it. Haven’t found a good substitute for it yet.

1 Like

Watch out for sudden anger spells and possible positive symptoms. Dopamine and norepinephrine can mess up the mind.

I felt jazzed up on Wellbutrin. I felt stimulated in an unwelcome way.

1 Like

I actually didn’t get my prescription and won’t. I just remembered it made me irritable and angry all the time, I was clinging to fighting ppl online.

I talked with my Dr and he said it should be better now because I take Risperdal instead of Latuda.
They will deliver my Wellbutrin tomorrow.

I hope I don’t get aggressive and fight with ppl online like I did while on it on another website…

@agent101g

I hope it doesn’t do that again to me that now I am on Risperdal…

Wellbutrin made me feel crazy with really high anxiety. Not for me. But I hope it’s good for you

1 Like

If you get to fighting here, we’ll talk to you to let you know and remind you.

2 Likes

Thank you!! 1515

1 Like

Keep us updated on how it goes

1 Like

I’m not sure if you can say I’m lucky here, but I don’t think it’s possible to make my voices/delusions any more scary.

1 Like

It made my voices tell me to fight with ppl and insult them etc and I did, I nearly got banned from my computers forum TomsHardware.
It might be different now with Risperdal…I hope so…

Wellbutrin made me feel really good the first week, but then gave me bad insomnia so I had to come off it.

1 Like

Oh, I’ve had the odd scrap there over Linux distros.

:grin:

1 Like