Got in a good workout today

I feel like jello now. It was good. I just need to keep it up. Plus I weighed myself today and I’ve finally reached my first weight goal. My next goal is to lose another 20 pounds. Then I won’t be obese anymore :slight_smile:

14 Likes

oh boy !! way to go !! proud of you.

1 Like

Thanks @jukebox :slight_smile:

Nicely done. Gives me motivation to get started :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Mr_Hope!

Way to go!!! :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Nice going, @CoCo. Are you at a gym or exercising at home?

2 Likes

Thanks @November!!!

I’m going to a gym that has a room connected to the women’s locker room that you need a key fan to get into and it’s for women only. I go with my husband. He’s in the regular gym and I’m in the women’s gym

1 Like

Does the “regular” gym take women? I think it’s odd that it’s called women’s or regular.

1 Like

I call it women’s and regular. There’s a co-ed area for both men and women, and a women’s only area

That’s good to know. I’m so old, I thought it was some sexist comment that men are regular and women or “off”.

1 Like

Lol. Sorry I said it that way. My bad.

No problem. Women speak up now a days.

1 Like

Well done to you. It does get easier and a bit addictive at least for me but it’s so worth it health wise. Kudos on the exercise.

1 Like

Woop woop!!!

:grin:

1 Like

Yeah, I had a good workout today; I lifted a Big Mac, an order of fries and a small Coke.

3 Likes

LS! I worked out this morning, walking, stairclimbing, bicycling in the gym. And the good news is that it it is more important to eat healthy than to have the perfect weight.

2 Likes

Thanks @rogueone!

Awesome stuff @CoCo!

1 Like