I only noticed one guy

At the gym who minded my business. He checked to see how much weight I was doing in a very obvious way. Normally I feel like there’s tons of cameras etc on me, plus men following and reporting on me. Today, it was just the one guy.

4 Likes

Sounds pretty innocent. I remember I checked out what weight some girls did when I used to go to the gym. I panicked when they were doing the same weight as me :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Lol! That’s funny. But it’s also a good motivator. Do you still exercise?

1 Like

Yes, but not at the gym. Only at home. I have dumbells and a mat that I use for strenght excersise. I do four variations with the dumbells. Two variations training abs and I just started doing pushups again. I excersise for about 45-50 minutes each time. 2-3 times a week.

I also have a ellipse machine I sometimes use. And I regularly go for walks.

I would go to the gym…but it takes me about 25 minutes to get there. So that’s 50 minutes back and forth. And I don’t train rigurously, so I don’t really need acsess to all the apparatus they have there. My only goal is to keep the body fit to tackle everyday challenges like lifting stuff at work.

1 Like

That’s great though! I’m happy for you that you found a solution and that you stick to it. I used to never exercise. It’s so hard to be devoted to it. But I’ve been doing it for a while now so I’m happy with that.

1 Like

It is hard. Sometimes i have had pauses because I have been tired of it, but I’ve always returned to it. I see the value in staying fit. It helps mental health as well. Natural anti depressive.

1 Like

It’s probably one or two people every time.