Good morning. What are you doing today?

Good morning. Today I’m going to unpack and put away deliveries from last week. They are all opened and strewn about the living room where I’ve opened them to get the things I’ve needed but then left the rest of the stuff for later. Then I need to break down the boxes and get them to the dumpster.

I also need to clean the kitchen & dining room; do dishes, clean stove, wipe down counters and table, sweep and mop floor. I also want to vacuum the living room.

I figure I’ve got a good couple of hours worth of work to do today to get it nice the way I like it. I’ll do it a little at a time so I don’t get tired out. If I have any leftover energy I might bake zucchini pumpkin muffins, I’ve got zucchini and I don’t want it to go bad.

I’ve got other stuff that needs to get done, but I think it’s going to have to wait for another day. I’m low on motivation and I can only get so much done in a day because of it. Are you the same way? What’s your day looking like? What are you doing today?

2 Likes

Yes my motivation sucks.

I am taking an extended period off work from Wednesday to try and get my ■■■■ together

Today I have just slept in - it’s nearly noon now

Rest of the day I will browse the internet and listen to music

2 Likes

Im not doing alot today, bit of gaming and go thru the youtube videos as usual. I am gonna do a proper sunday roast tho, only a chicken - too many takeouts lately and my bank balance is on the low side till next week.

Was meant to see my mother, not seen her for 8 months, but shes having an off day.

2 Likes

Not sure what we are doing today. I only slept 2 hours so maybe a nap later. Right now just having coffee and about to take meds and have some yogurt and blueberries. I’ve been trying to do one square each day for my blanket

2 Likes

I visited two friends on separate occasions today. It’s around 9 pm here. Making plans to save money. Changing to the vaporiser is part of the plan. I will only get a barfridge and maybe later a freezer. My smartphone serves me well for entertainment, so I don’t need a TV or radio.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.