Good Morning. What are you doing today?

I’m getting dolled up and going out for coffee with someone I met online, then I’m meeting with my mental health case manager just to check in and maybe find out when my therapy might start, then I’ll go to the grocery store to pick some stuff up for my sister so I don’t have to do it tomorrow and that should just about do it. That’s more than enough activity for me for one day. I hope you’re doing well. What are you doing today?

5 Likes

and I bet you look pretty all dolled up !! I am gearing up with coffee this morning so I can go to see the pdoc at 10:30 am. once every three months…

not much else planned…thank goodness…had to take care of my car at the mechanics yesterday and that was stressful.

2 Likes

Why thank you kind sir. Oh no, what was going on with your car? Isn’t your other car broken down? This is the last thing you need.

1 Like

indeed…my gf’s car broke down but my car had wonky gauges but luckily my mom paid to get it fixed…oh I forgot mom is taking us for chinese food for lunch…thank you for caring @Leaf

4 Likes

Oh yum, Chinese is great. What’s your favorite? I love egg foo young.

3 Likes

well I love it all…we eat chinese with mom once a month…first I get california rolls with wasabi and soy …then the boiled cabbage and sauteed mushrooms…then the hot and sour soup and then egg rolls and sweet and sour sauce with chinese mustard…then dessert…haha…it’s a buffet but I always get the same thing.

5 Likes

Oh that sounds great, I hope you have a wonderful time @jukebox

2 Likes

enjoy your coffee date, is this the same guy as before? you seem to be very lucky online what’s your secret? lol

this morning i have already taken the dog a walk and i bought him a harness for my car and a huge bag of feed, had coffee and i had to do something not very nice

click at your peril….i had to give a stool sample to my gp to check for h-pylori, its not the easiest thing to do and its disgusting but i am very glad i have done it now and its over

Later i need to take the dog to the vet to get checked but i’m a bit worried as i think the previous owner might want him back bc she fell out with her bf :frowning: ‘its a bit of drama’

2 Likes

Oh not to worry, I’ve had kids, nothing grosses me out after having been pooped on and peed on and puked on and bled on lol, I hope you get to keep your dog, that lady can’t just take him back, that’s not right after you’ve fallen in love. No this is another guy, the first guy wanted to know what kind of panties I wore so I stopped talking to him, I thought that was vastly inappropriate, he knows he messed up, he hasn’t been bothering me. I’m talking to 2 new men, both of whom don’t seem interested in my panties thankfully.

3 Likes

i wish someone was interested in my panties :smile:

2 Likes

lol, okay, what do you wear boxers or tighty whiteys?

1 Like

I have worn boxers since college…can’t stand tighty whiteys…haha @Leaf

2 Likes

lol, for some reason it doesn’t seem as sexual when you’re asking a man. It felt pretty sexual when a man was asking me. Maybe I was just being overly sensitive???

2 Likes

its a secret haha,

seriously though i had a really good dream last night i was in like a hostel type thing and i was younger like 16 and there was a girl in there and i was attracted to her, it was a very nice dream no hanky panky just like first love feelings and stuff its hard to explain, it made me think i had a chance with the ladies and other stuff.

2 Likes

you did the right thing @Leaf he was only interested in sex .

2 Likes

You do have a chance with the ladies, a lady, as soon as you find her. Then you’ll make a wonderful boyfriend.

2 Likes

I wish i was that guy in that dream, i wish it happened :frowning: it was the best dream i ever had like that, i never really get romantic dreams like that

2 Likes

Maybe it signifies that you are open to the idea of a relationship right now. Wouldn’t it be great if someone walked into your life and you were actually ready for it?

2 Likes

I am ready for it but having this dog, my little friend i feel like i am more content with life,

the dream was nice, it would have been great if i had met someone like that when i was 16 and we spent our lives together but i got ill,and it just wasn’t to be, man i’d have loved a fairytale relationship like that

2 Likes

There’s still time. It’s never too late to meet someone to spend time with. I like older men and some of the men I’m talking to right now are in their 60s. You’re what? in your 20s or 30’s still, you look young anyway. Heck I didn’t even get married til I was in my 40’s, of course that didn’t work out, but we had a good run.

2 Likes