Good Morning. What are you doing today?

I guess its just a lot of time when i could have been with my special lady but i couldnt bc i was ill,

I met my ex and we were together for a long time from 2004-2016 and we were friends until she died last year but it wasn’t an ideal relationship, we were good for each other at the time and cared for each other but it wasn’t perfect,

I would have liked kids and this was one of the reasons i left her, she was 15 yrs older but when i met her when i was 21 i thought she was open to having kids :frowning: still i wasn’t ready for it then anyway and neither was she but now i feel like i can do it.

2 Likes

I went for breakfast with my step dad this morning and went on a dog walk for a bit. I then filled out forms for an assessment my psychologist wants me to have for autism.

I have just woken up from a 2 hour nap and I am bored again so might go back to bed for a bit and put the TV on.

I have had a tiring week at work, and I am exhausted and need to recharge again

2 Likes

Well keep an open heart and an open mind and you never know what the future holds. You may get that fairytale after all. You deserve to have everything your heart desires.

1 Like

I hope you get plenty of rest today.

2 Likes

I’m going to just hang around and do my usual Netflix and video games. Maybe help my dad with wood if he gets the ambition. He’s always napping but oh well.

It’s gonna be warm and it’s possible I may be going to lunch with my grandparents at the local greasy spoon.

:rainbow:

2 Likes

Your dad probably deserves a nap lol. Have a good time out to eat if you go. Maybe you can top it of with a hot fudge sundae for dessert, yum that sounds good.

2 Likes

Got up and checked the porch— got a package. A Vintage47 boost pedal.
Me and my Luv are going out to eat later. Maybe Thai or Mexican, don’t know yet.
Later I will try out the pedal. Lately I’ve been enjoying just plugging my guitar directly into the amp on one of its sweet spots. Then I just use the volume knob on my guitar to change the gain.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.