Good morning. What are you doing today?

Today I will take a nice long bath, deliver a package to a friend, do a little cleaning in the kitchen, and I was thinking about making chicken chili for the guys. Sort of a kick back day. I love it.

I’ve been thinking about you. I want you to know you’re cared for and loved and no matter what you do today I hope you do it knowing that someone is rooting for you. No matter what difficulties you come across you can overcome if you persevere. I have absolute faith in you. So knowing all that, what are you doing today?

2 Likes

It’s been so freakin hot and another scorcher today. Probably just gonna be chilling with my cat

2 Likes

I just woke up and had breakfast with coffee.
I had a nightmare, a big and fast black crocodile in our house ate my family and I woke up when he came to swallow me.

1 Like

Heya leaf! Good morning. I always like hearing you’re keeping busy! It’s good for the mind.

Today is a free day alone. No tasks are pressing and I was explicitly told to take it easy today. Lol. I’m starting to find writing to be triggering, rehashing my old stories. When lost in recollection I tend to start to dwell. That leads to symptoms. So maybe I’ll play some video games and take a nap with the four dogs. Two of them will probably nap ontop of me, they think I’m comfortable, and love to cuddle.

What can we do for you? You do a lot for others. We want you to know you are appreciated, and are a part of the tribe. We acknowledge your strength and are glad to see you shine. Even on the dark days.

Keep your constitution, and keep your resolve. You’re doing fantastic.

Wishing you well my foliage friend!

:llama:

2 Likes

I’m working. But I dread going. I don’t know the job well enough yet, and it makes me very nervous. Plus, I don’t like it and I’m only getting paid minimum wage of $9.45/hr which really sucks. I wish I could quit

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: I have lunch with my sister at a soup, salad, and sandwich place later. Until then, I’m working from home. I’ll hang out with hubby after 4:30, when he gets off work, and we’ll make dinner. We’ll watch a TV show before bed, unless my voices are too bad like last night. If the voices are too bad, we’ll probably take the dog for a walk before bed.

1 Like

Going grocery shopping today and donating some things at Good will.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.