Good morning. What are you doing today?

I have plenty around here to keep me busy so I’m not taking the car today. That’s good for my anxiety level for sure, Since I woke up at 2 am I’ll probably luxuriate in a nap after meds later. I’m going to order groceries to be delivered, I love that, it’s so convenient. I’m basically doing whatever I please, what are you doing today?

1 Like

Your morning is much earlier than mine. I’m going to wrap my work day up by noon today. Then I plan on going to the gym, finishing painting a ceiling in my house that I started last week, and order groceries. The painting is tough but it’s solitary and I’ve found it to be somewhat mentally relaxing.

1 Like

Went into the clubhouse to say goodbye to the people we were training. We sang them a nice song that was written in memory of the mentally ill that died and were placed in unmarked graves down the street from us. Some of the women from argentina cried. It was a nice moment.

2 Likes

Morning leaf! Wishing you well. Enjoy your nap.

Mother is home with me today, so she’ll probably find some chores around here for me, lol. May hang out at my place with some video games.

Fiancée has to work today, And it’s going to be crowded so I’m going to cook for my girls tonight.

Butter fried steak, with a cream and black pepper sauce. Au poivre, French dish. Some roasted and crushed fingerling potatos with rosemary. Blanched carrots. And maybe roasted Brussels sprouts.

I don’t cook as often as I should, I used to love it. Had some training when I was younger.

2 Likes

I’m exhausted. I’m in pain.
Otherwise, I hope you are doing okay @Leaf

1 Like

My goals are to take a shower (going for dinner tonight, look nice), tidy house a bit, go on treadmill 5 mins, load of laundry, and celebrate val day with hubby. May be a bit much but that’s my list. I hope everyone has a good day.

1 Like

you can do it

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re exhausted and in pain

That sounds delicious

1 Like

Oh how sweet

1 Like

ceilings are hard, my arms always get so tired, good luck sweetie, have a good day

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.