Good morning. What are you doing today?

So today I’m going to be just puttering around the house. I’ll take a bath, workout, to some laundry, do the recycling, maybe work on my new photo album. It’s just going to be a really relaxing, kick back day today. What are you going to do?

I’m going to decant some ecig liquid into small bottles.

I buy ecig liquid in bulk.

I’m not looking forward to it though.

1 Like

Im chillin waiting for the phone call of my life !!

1 Like

Therapy today, I need it I think. Process some of these feelings and dark thoughts I’ve had over coming to terms that I’ll always be like this.

Other than that not much. Need to clean this place, got dog poop and garbage cans on my chore list.

Wishing you well!

What phone call? I’m so excited!

1 Like

Wishing you well also, sorry about the dark thoughts, it’s a grieving process I think. Therapy will be good.

1 Like

that sounds tedious.

1 Like

It is, I’ve tried 4 medications over almost two years, and I still have symptoms.

I was unmedicated for 20 years, I think it was too late for me. The meds help, but I’m probably going to always be at a 1-2/10, with episodes of higher degrees of psychosis. Maybe that’s ok, as tiresome as it is.

2 Likes

Like everyday I’m going to do my workout, yoga session, jogging.

I have to do some cleaning upstairs, too.

Just need to wash the blankets on the couch,

Take out the trash and recycling,

Scrub down the counters real good and declutter a little bit.

Shouldn’t be bad, it’s not a ton of work.

1 Like

I’m going to write down a list of all my potential treatment consultants.
And then might go take my brother to this nice ice cream place if I can find him.

1 Like

I am craving Chinese food so I am going to order a takeaway. Think I might get a house special chow mein and a crispy seaweed. I know seaweed sounds pretty disgusting if you have never tried it, but it is one of my favorite dishes.

1 Like

Isn’t sushi wrapped in seaweed? People go nuts for that stuff.

1 Like

The japanese eat seaweed a lot it is called nori, they are pressed sheets of seaweed.

1 Like

I can’t decide what I want to do. I either want to be really productive or do absolutely nothing. lol I feel like I have the energy right now to be productive, but I don’t have the motivation.

1 Like

I’m well. I’m cooking chicken in the oven. I am soooooooo HANGRY lol

Been sleeping. Have a gp appointment this afternoon

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.