6:12 AM drinking some black coffee

What’s on the agenda today guys? I’m leaving at 9 to run some errands and go to the gym. I’m gonna go ahead and do my morning routine to get ahead. Hope y’all have a lovely day today!

3 Likes

Sounds good @anon97970229! It is now 9:23 pm here in Australia, so I’m actually looking to go to bed. Have a great day.

1 Like

You too buddy! Take it E Z

1 Like

I should get into black coffee. I drink coffee(decaff) with a lot of milk and it’s a lot of calories. Black coffee is zero calories.

1 Like

I’m sitting at my psychiatric care provider waiting for them to open at 7am. It’s 6:31am now. I caught the early bus in this morning.

3 Likes

Went for a walk around 5:30am back now. Good morning. The sun comes up earlier in the summer/spring so I can go earlier.

@everhopeful I think you would really like it. It might have a bitter taste depending on the strength, but after a while you’ll find it delicious! I drink decaf at night when I want some coffee but don’t want the caffeine.

@ElGato I hope it goes well! Best of luck.

@eek nice! Getting the blood flowing, huh? Hope you have a great day today!

2 Likes

Thanks ForlornSaint

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not as good as going to a gym but it’s something. Need to exercise as well, You too.

1 Like

It’s an acquired taste. I like black coffee cold.

Usually I put milk in it too cool it down tho if it’s hot

1 Like

Oh yeah, it takes some time. I do too, I don’t like it too hot just enough that I can taste and enjoy. Hopefully you are having some coffee today, lol.

1 Like

You must be freezing to be there waiting outside in the early morning. I hope your appointment goes w

1 Like

Thanks Pianogal. It was a little cold this morning. I’m inside now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.