God is talking to me again

Out of books. Again. But this time I’m not writing down and recording what He says to me. I have ample previously recorded stuff. I guess this is called delusions or ideas of reference.

I will tell my pdoc about it but I won’t take more meds for it.

2 Likes

best to do what your pdoc decides…if it means upping or changing meds I would let it happen…he or she is trying to help you…stop reading books right now if you are getting messages from it…turn off live radio and t.v. too.

2 Likes

Yes, I believe you have some kind of schizophrenia.

2 Likes

please don’t encourage her dr. zen…not really a place to put theories.

1 Like

Are you well Dr. Zen? Your posts are making less sense as time goes on. I’m concerned.

3 Likes

There is a book called conversations with god by Neale Donald walsch.

Maybe tell your psychiatrist.

1 Like

It’s psychosis alright. I used to think I could speak to angels. That was when I was my worst.

1 Like

I am not so sure the recordings and writings are best to keep, but it’s up to you

In anger I set fire to all my psychosis drawings

Used to refer to them constantly, and they just ended up feeding my delusions

If you’re doing that, I’d suggest making steps towards not doing that, as it only serves to further go down the rabbit hole

That said, if you’re not referring back to them, and having them stops you from recording anything further, then it might be a positive thing to keep them?

idk, it’s a tough one.

Sorry you’re having to put up with this.

1 Like

Youre right! Having my writings is having the effect of eliminating the need to save any further “evidence”.

And no. I never refer back to any of it so, thats good.

1 Like

Maybe it’s a good thing to keep them in that case!

I am not sure about you, but when I engage more with this stuff, it gets more intense.

Hope you can talk to someone about this and get some answers

1 Like

The god of this matrix is sending me signs.
By god I mean the creator, the director.
You must up your dose, my friend.

1 Like

It seems like I’m still getting tons of these messages every time I pick up a book. (I don’t watch much tv).

@Om_Sadasiva I don’t see my pdoc again until January. God is just telling me over and over to forgive my ex gf. But forgiving her too many times has already been the problem.

1 Like

Darn chemical imbalance at it again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.