Giving up bad habbits for good ones any ideas

one of the best ways of coping is to change something you do. even a little one’s ………
what has help is others doing it too. getting paid for it isn’t just a way but for so it works. me truthfulisum is more powerful then cash. good luck and post some ideas too day

I stopped praying as i prayed it all. God is not deaf. God doesn’t come down and do the work for me. I learned to treat my body as an organic maschine for the little work i have to do. I try to be nice to my robot as i only got one.

I’m trying to cut back on a bad sugar habit by substituting fruit juice for white sugar. I think it might be working. I know fruit juice has sugar in it too, but I think it is less harmful sugar.

My big one, my drug and drinking habit.

I had to come to the realize I deserved more than just the addiction laced symptomatic mess I had become.

I had to find a sliver of hope and esteem. I’m worth more than the habit and symptoms, the unhealthy coping mechanisms.

1 Like

Replace bad habits with:

Good nutrition
Good sleep hygiene
Prayer
Exercise
Hobbies
Therapy

Exercise is cheap and helps your mental health as well. It’s not a bad thing and is addictive in itself in a good way.

I’m writing down my values in my journal.

It will help me change cos without knowing wat I stand for, I allow everything and anyone with no boundaries.

The opposing bad habit is being lazy and not doing this

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.