Gift ideas for hubby

I’m looking for good anniversary gifts for my hubby. He has an injured spine so no sports stuff. Also, I’ve gotten him a lot of those personalized gifts so none of that this year. Suggestions?

1 Like

What types of things is he into? Like tv shows, movies, gamez, etc? Pull your ideas off that.

My husband loves toys and has a thing for baby Yoda now, so he’s easy.

2 Likes

My husband enjoys exercising and watching football. Last year I got him a bunch of sports paraphernalia so none of that this year. He also loves horror movies

A lot of horror movie DVDs are dirt cheap on Amazon. Do you guys have a DVD player?

Or maybe even a t-shirt of one of his favorite horror movies?

2 Likes

Does he like to watch football? If so what’s his favorite team? One year for Xmas I got my uncle (who is a big WVU fan) a team flag to hang on his porch.

1 Like

He has tons of horror dvds. But maybe the t shirt idea. I’ll look into it. Thanks for the suggestion

2 Likes

Thanks @Loke. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My ex husband and I usually just went out to eat on our anniversary. But food was a big deal in our house.

1 Like

With Covid I plan to make dinner this year. But we have gone out to eat previous years

1 Like

Does he drink coffee or tea? I get my husband mugs sometimes. He uses it until i get a new one and he retires the old one to his collection area.

2 Likes

Got him a mug for Christmas. It’s a great idea. I got him a personalized mug. Pretty cool. He uses it all the time

1 Like

Maybe some self care stuff from harry’s? They have nice body wash.

1 Like

How old is his winter hat? I find they lose their warmth after one season.

Target has nice ones.

3 Likes

Good idea! I’ll look into that

1 Like

Thanks @lofifunk

What about massage oil for shoulder rubs?You said he had a bad back. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great idea!!! I might do that!

2 Likes

buy him a monster action figure…I love action figures…

1 Like

He doesn’t collect stuff like that. But it’s a good suggestion

1 Like

Geeez, you people are thoughtful. I just realized that I never even think about guys. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like