Need ideas

My boyfriend has been absolutely amazing lately. I havent been giving him the attention he deserves because I’ve been working like crazy and when I get done with work I sleep. Thats essentially all I’ve been doing. He hasn’t gotten crabby at me for this. I did ask him and he stated that he gets a little frustrated at times but that he understands. Hes never taken his frustration out on me. Work has cooled down a little and I want to do something special to try to make up for not giving him the time that he deserves. I just dont know what to do. I’m not really good at this stuff.

2 Likes

Maybe cook him a meal? Or just watch a movie together? Idk, my husband appreciates it when I can just sit there and watch a movie with him. And it’s hard to find anything to do with the whole corona thing…

3 Likes

Buy him an inexpensive but thoughtful ring from a Thrift Store? Does he like wearing rings?

1 Like

Either that or maybe just sitting and playing video games with him. He really enjoys them and whenever we play we have a lot of fun. Plus we havent really played anything together in a while. This is just a thought. Still open to more ideas.

2 Likes

No, unless he secretly loves them, he does not like wearing rings.

1 Like

Hmm…

Then what are his hobbies? Does he enjoy music or play an instrument? Is he into Sports? Does he collect stuff?

A good foot rub is worth a lot of mileage when it comes to showing appreciation for Mr. Star

2 Likes

Well I mentioned video games but buying him those just seem hacky because I recently bought him a ps4 and some games. He plays drums but I’ve already bought him sticks. I wood burned some cheesy stuff too. That was fun. Hes been writing poetry lately but I dont know how I would incorporate that plus it’s more his thing rather than mine. I could draw him something. I dont think my art is good but he really likes when I make him stuff

2 Likes

I think the key here is whatever you do has to be done as together time, because it sounds likethat’s what he is craving right now. Playing a game together, or doing an art project together,or some other together activity you both enjoy.

1 Like

Wood burn your names into his drum sticks!

I agree which is kind of why I was thinking playing games. As dumb as it might sound we like playing minecraft together. Either that or super smash bros. Sometimes mario kart. But the first two are sort of ‘our games.’

2 Likes

Already did that. That was his valentines day gift. Then I got him a second pair cause I knew he probably wouldnt want to use the pair that I wood burned.

2 Likes

Is he outdoorsy at all? Weather permitting a nice little hike with a pickanick basket and some old fashioned one on one time may be the ticket.

:rainbow:

Get some candles and some smelly bubble bath and run a tub. Take a bath with him by candlelight and laugh and joke around and just be together.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.