ALSO

I wanna give her a candy/sweet related name. I’m open to suggestions :smiley:

4 Likes

What color is she?

2 Likes

She is a Bengal kitty. Light brown with little stripes of dark brown

4 Likes

Oh wow. Bengals are amazing.

Ok… since she’s brown, it has to be some kind of chocolate.

How about Cocoa?

4 Likes

Good for you, you’re off to a nice start. Enjoy your company!

4 Likes

Awesome. Congratulations on your new kitty. I got a kitty a couple months ago and she lights up my life. She is such a good kitty. She goes outside for just a little bit each day and evening. She is gone for a little bit, then comes back to check in and get a bite of food and go back for a little bit more. She stays real close by and comes home when I call. She doesn’t usually cause to much trouble in the house (usually lol). She does sometimes fall out of the window sill and then strike a pose like she meant to do it. What a character. You’ll love your new kitty so much.

4 Likes

Tomorrow’s the day!!! So excited I took a melatonin to help me sleep tonite :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

That’s awesome. I love my Charles. He’s very affectionate. Loves couch time with his people.

And also please be patient while your new cat trains you.

1 Like

More fuzz butts! Everyone needs an animal!

Yay, I’m happy for you.

3 Likes

yeeej~ =)
i hope you will have much nice times with your kitty cat friend

1 Like

:joy: I read somewhere that cats view humans as big kittens. They instinctively try to train us

2 Likes

Hooray!!! Does this kitty already have a name? Are they short haired or fluffy? Do you know what breed they are, or are they a mix???

Just asking out of curiosity. Kitties are so sweet. :cat:

Did you get it yet?

She is shorthair and a mix. She has a name already, it’s Sweetart. I’m gonna change it though.

1 Like

This turned out to be a preliminary visit. I should get a call about my application status in the next few days.

1 Like

How awesome @cathart1c!!

What was the application process like?

1 Like

How about butterscotch? @cathart1c

2 Likes

V smoothly. Had to list 2 references, and one could be a family member.

I contacted them initially on Sunday. So, the entire process took less than a week. I’m picking her up tomorrow!!

3 Likes

I like it! This is definitely one of the names in the running. I am also considering Zoe.

3 Likes

Hey @TheStrange haven’t seen you in a whIle. … I remember you from when I first joined the forum years ago. I changed my name since then tho

1 Like