Frustrating with no one to talk to

I don’t feel like I can talk to anyone in my life, frankly, about anything much really

Get so frustrated about it.

Wish I had some people in my life to talk to other than my parents

Mental health line used to be friendly to me, but not so much these days

They answer the phone and say’ how can I help you?’

I am not ordering a ■■■■■■■ pizza

7 Likes

I called a help line once. They directed me to a website in a monotonous tone that made me think they were a robot. I hope I just got a bad employee on the line and that’s not the norm.

I don’t have any real friends right now, lost the last of the college ones when I got sick. Once I move back to VA I’m gonna try to rekindle the friendships. I can talk to my mom all I want, she’s pretty cool.

Honestly I don’t know where one makes friends outside of school or work. When you attend neither, what do you have left?

1 Like

I’m thankful I have family to talk to. It’s usually my mom.

Gotta not screw up those relationships

2 Likes

I had a therapist,
but i ghosted her.

1 Like

I’m the same…

1 Like

Me too. At least not in detail. I can mention something that a normie can understand, but most of it they can’t relate to, so I don’t bother. I guess it’s a good thing there are sites like this where people can understand what I’m talking about.

1 Like

I called the local mental health line quite a number of times. It’s the roll of the dice if you get one that’s helpful.

They are all nice, but some have input and some just ask “what are you doing for the rest of the evening to distract yourself?”. Kind of a letdown after spilling your guts

Do you have any hobbies or interests where you might meet people? Most of the people I meet nowadays is through music

Why did you go to see a therapist if later you ignored her?
Did she disappoint you?

2 Likes

All I do is swimming. Don’t really get to talk to people at the gym. I had to pick a quiet one with an older population, as the main gym in my town was far too busy for me to cope with.

I like music a lot, but for me it’s a solitary thing that I listen to at home or when I am driving.

Used to go to concerts with my cousins, but since Covid-19 not so much.

1 Like

Yeah, the gym can be rough on me also. Too many people, too much noise.

It’s a drag you can’t get out with your cousins right now. This covid s*** has got to go! I miss live music as well

1 Like

I have no money.
Secondly, i didn’t see much progress

I did not progress well in therapy either

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.