Free IQ test

last time I took one I was 123. Im not in the mood to work my brain right now.

maybe ill give it a shot.

Only the 177 was a cheatā€¦
I clicked into the answers after getting the 155 to see what I got right or wrong, then decided to have fun with itā€¦

Hereā€™s the breakdownā€¦Everyone here got way above average and some into the other levels, gifted & geniusā€¦

115 - 129 Above average
130 - 144 Gifted (2.3% of test takers)
145 - 159 Genius (Less than 1% of test takers)
160 - 175 Extraordinary genius

PS: Donā€™t count my last scoreā€¦unless someone might say I am an extraordinary genius for remembering the answers and tricking the test, LOLā€¦nahā€¦j/k.

But for all the ā€œintelligenceā€ I still ended up going through a bunch of horrible crap sometimes in the past few years, and bring in less than $1000 a monthā€¦grrrr.

I feel ya. The last 7 years have been hell for me, and I donā€™t make much more than you do.

Another potential issue is ā€˜cultural biasā€™ ie IQ tests are geared to Western ideas of what constitues good thinking.

IQ Test for Free
IQ Test for Free

this is ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– . Im not this smart and I know it.

I dont mean to burst bubbles but I think this is ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

I really shouldnā€™t complain about the money because that would be looking at it from societies angleā€¦ I donā€™t NEED a large income because I own my property outright. Earning the money for that between 2000 - 2006 was a combination of hard work that didnā€™t take much intelligence, just endurance, and maybe some intelligence when I did the risky investments because you had to be quick and stay on top of a bunch of different stuff or you would lose quickā€¦made money at it and that went towards the land and house too, but also took 2 large hits in the $4000 - $5000 range, and some smaller hits in the hundreds of $'sā€¦

@firemonkey - That cultural biased showed on my fashion IQ where I got 20% because the fashion was all western and non-alternative standards.

@mortimermouse, were you psychotic when you got your 123?

nopeā€¦it was a different test. I think this one is rigged bro. Im shouldnt have scored 133, Im more like 125 ish

I donā€™t agree. I think you are much smarter than you give yourself credit for.

The questions are standard IQ test questions, same as on the written tests and the longer tests. You said before you scored 123 on a test. getting 10 higher is not unusual at all. Also, you have been in college and are most likely increasing intelligenceā€¦

PS: From reading your posts i was surprised you only had a 123 as I would have guessed probably 130+ range, so youā€™re good man.

1 Like

Agreed. 20 characters.

ā€¦Yay

facebook blocked the link tho :frowning:

You mean facebitch?..

1 Like

It is also possible to practice IQ tests ,if you are so inclined, and thus improve your score but whether this reflects improved intelligence is very doubtful.
However it can be useful where part of the admission process, ie to class/school for the gifted, is reliant on IQ performance.

I didnā€™t get to the I.Q. test yetā€¦. I was pretty happy with myself for finally getting the marble out of the Ramune soda bottle without breaking the bottle open or melting the cap off.

I am finally the marble master.

Thatā€™s the 7 I need for the necklace Iā€™m making for my kid sisterā€™s 18th birtday.

2 Likes

I need not take it, im dumb.

Itā€™s the worst crime a person can commit apparently, because you take ā– ā– ā– ā–  from everyone no matter who they are.

I got a 136. I couldnā€™t figure out the number sequencing. And if itā€™s timed, I took plenty of time to do it.

2 Likes

I figured you were smart. 3 points smarter than me, im jelly :wink:

And by the way everyone, I asked normal people on facebook to take it, the wife of one of my team members took it and scored 120.

I think its a legit test. My shrink has told me that paranoid schizophrenics are often quite bright, I just didnt expect some of us to score 130+, which is in the top 2.3% of the population. But schizophrenia is only in like 0.5 percent of the population so HA

And kudos to you guys who scored 140+, @e_lunaseer, @firemonkey, @anon40540444. You guys make me look bad and feel butthurt, congratulations!

1 Like

I took an IQ test as part of psychological examination and I scored 148. I took this test and scored 145. So I think itā€™s pretty accurateā€¦and fun!

Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,

Anthony

4 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s my observation too, yet the psych studies say SZ people have lower IQā€¦I wonder where all that is coming from?
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but no one here got under 120 and even those who didnā€™t take the tests I can tell there are some pretty intelligent people hereā€¦and some pretty and intelligent tooā€¦LOL