First day Latuda!

So far no side effects!

3 Likes

I hope you don’t have side effects. Hugs

1 Like

Latuda is the best med I’ve tried. I’m on 60mg.

I have zero symptoms

I did developed akathisia but I take 75mg of Trazodone at the same time as Latuda and it works 100% solving the akathisia problem.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words.

I feel like I’m side effect resistant, which based on my research, is quite rare. This is the second ap I’ve tried.

Hey Headspark, I’ve seen you post around. You’re a really helpful guy.
Thanks for the information. That’s awesome that you have no symptoms or side effects.

1 Like

A different med seems to work best for everyone, its not one size fits all. I hope you find what you’re looking for in latuda Drake.

1 Like

@Drake I’m interested in Latuda. Which dose of Latuda are you taking? By the way I’m on Amisulpride 200mg daily. It makes me tired all day.

1 Like

Just started with 40mg.

1 Like

How long after you took Latuda did your symptoms start to go away? I heard it can take up to 6 weeks.

1 Like

Good luck @Drake

I was on it for 18 months a few years ago, and back on it now

On 129.5mg I have to take Propranolol to sort out the akathisia

Apart from that it’s not too bad

1 Like

I pretty much felt back to normal after 2 months.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m sorry that you developed some side effects. So far I still don’t have any but it’s technically been less than a day. Strangely enough, my pdoc started me on 40mg and will be upping it to 80mg in a week. Seems like a fast transition. If I remember right I’m used to usually seeing people start at 20mg then go up to 40mg then 60 then 80 on this forum. How long before you generally notice the akathisia or other side effects?

Good luck with Latuda for the second time.

I think it’s the luck in as far as what body you have I’m afraid. No way of telling how Latuda affects me in relation to other people.

Thanks @Drake - good luck with the tritration

1 Like