Finance.44449999

How do you manage your money? I pay all my bills and use the rest on food or something I like. Bht according to my uncle I’m wasting money and should be saving. Im kind of torn on what to do.

2 Likes

My husband handles the money. But what he gives me to handle myself, I save some each month so we can buy Christmas presents

2 Likes

I’m starting to save a lot more money especially now we’re in lockdown. Trouble with a fixed and small income like the pension is that surprises like car bills can really affect your bottom line. I’m seeing the sense that some savings are good…whilst still having some fun.

3 Likes

I am somewhat good but don’t have much saved.

I have a few hundred saved of my animals need the vet.
I am saving for car registration and insurance and I am also saving for a facial.

I spend a lot but put money aside for my electricity bill so it doesn’t come as a shock.

I am really grateful for my finances.
I am on disability pension.

I can not afford to buy my own home but live well anyway.

I can not afford plastic surgery but if I could afford it I would get it.

I can not afford to travel but am to scared to travel anyway.im scared of going psychotic while overseas.

I can afford makeup and some other nice things.

I appreciate what I have.:slightly_smiling_face::two_hearts::dollar::money_with_wings::euro::yen::moneybag::pound::credit_card:

1 Like

What’s wrong with spending on food and bills?I don’t see any form of bad spending habit,and what do you like?

1 Like

I have savings but they are for essential stuff and I’ve been spending on binge food. It’s awful. I will stop tomorrow

1 Like

I have had to cut my spending down to £850 a month. With some smart decisions though, I still have some luxuries like sky tv and Netflix. Saving money is not really possible.

2 Likes

You’re so lucky you have sky. To me that is a luxury.

2 Likes

I do watch a lot of tv on an evening, so it is one of those things I will try to keep if possible.

2 Likes

I guess I care too much on what people say. I finish paying my bills I set aside an allowance for every week, that way I can make my pension last throughout the month.

Right on 10$ bitcoin for that comment

1 Like

Generally I’m good about getting all my bills paid. This month is a bit of a struggle. I really don’t want to use my “denture” savings if at all possible even though I won’t be getting them until fall at the earliest.

2 Likes

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.