Finally cut my nails

I finally cut my nails on my hands.
They were getting long and because of my lack of motivation I was procrastinating for weeks!

Do you guys take care of your nails?
Negative symptoms really suck!

5 Likes

I have a nail clippers. My nails seem to grow quickly or at least it seems so to me.

2 Likes

I chew my nails…so they are no longer long…!!!

3 Likes

Congrats on getting them cut.
I hate having my nails grow longer it’s kind of obbseesive even I got to have them nails really short.

2 Likes

I keep my nails trim,

But that’s only because I’m always tempted to bite them.

Long nails are super obnoxious,

Happy you were able to get them under control.

2 Likes

I don’t cut my nails as often as I should. I really struggle to cut my toe nails.

2 Likes

I used to keep them a little bit longer, so I could paint them. But anymore I keep them super short so I don’t have to trim them as often.

2 Likes

I trim them because I often break them.(clutz)

2 Likes

i cut my nails often but i keep my thumb nails longer so i can open things and do stuff more easily but sometimes i forget and they get cut along with the rest of them

2 Likes

I’d rather go to a manicurist, it’s hard for me to cut my nails, especially my toenails.

2 Likes

I cut my fingernails yesterday. They were getting a little long. I like to keep my nails very short and clean with no polish. I can easily cut my own toenails too. They look good without polish.

1 Like

it’s the time to cut my toe nails. I procrastinate…

2 Likes

I have a hard time with my toe nails.

2 Likes

I have very thin unhealthy nails. I have been using tons of beauty products to let them grow longer so I can paint them. It is not possible. I feel like giving up. It is a vicious cycle.

Glad you cut your nails.

1 Like

It is very important to keep your feet and toes clean with short clean nails. Go for a pedicure! a lot of men do. And it feels great.

1 Like

I’m a little neurotic about my toes and fingers. I like to keep my toenails and fingernails cut short and kept clean. I had a really bad fungal infection of my toenails before, and I got rid of it by washing my feet and toes really good with soap and hot water every time I took a shower or bath. I didn’t have to take any medicine for it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.