Schizophrenia.com

Do you bite your nails? POLL

Sometimes I get nervous, sometimes. Do you bite your nails?

• yes, I bite my nails
  • no, I don’t bite my nails
  • sometimes I bite my nails

0 voters

1 Like

When I was you younger I used to. I don’t do it anymore.

2 Likes

I’ll go years without biting my nails, taking super good care of them, getting manicures and such,

Then years of nail biting.

I don’t bite them down so bad anymore, they’re more just short.

I’ve found I have to keep my nails short to keep from picking my scalp.

3 Likes

That’s a BIG “Ayup” from me. It’s a daily habit. Always have, might always will. To the point they bleed and hurt.

I ordered this body with the nail less option, but they didn’t give it to me. Hrmph :triumph:

2 Likes

for some reason my pinky nails grow really fast or don’t get naturally worn down or something, anyway they irritate me and I get irritated and bite them sometimes.

1 Like

I bite my nails all the time, not because of anxiety or nervous issues, just because they get long and I am too lazy to go get the nail clipper, I find it easier to just bite them off.

I do use the nail clipper for my toes but my toe nails don’t grow nearly as fast.

2 Likes

You sort of need to get the clippers for your toes because it’s hard to bite your toe nails lol

1 Like

Used to. Now I use clippers.

2 Likes

i dont bite them out of habit when they get a bit long i bite them off

1 Like

Used to way back. But not more!

1 Like

I don’t bite my nails but I bite the skin around my nails when I’m psychotic. It’s a way of self-harm. I only do it when my reality is blurred and when I’m really nervous.

1 Like

I used to but learned clippers. So much easier and better. Invest in your health with a set of nail clippers. Mine are big enough to do my problematic toe nails too!

2 Likes

I don’t bite them off anymore. I do sometimes stick the tip of my nails in my mouth and chew on them, because I like the pressure it puts on my fingers

1 Like

No it wouldn’t work anyways I don’t wear my teeth much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.