Feeling scared

I’ve posted on here a few times but not very often about 4 months ago they diagnosed me with paranoid schizophrenia The last few months have been rough trying to get me on the right combo of medications. some days are fine other days I’m convinced that the whole world is a simulation I know it’s not. but sometimes everything feels fake or or I get confused . I have like a separate brain in my brain that thinks terrible thoughts and pushes them into my mind and messes with my emotions and tells me to do terrible things. I was with my psychiatrist today and she’s starting me on latuda hopefully it helps I’m just so afraid of loseing my sense of self and who I am to everything that’s going on inside my head how do I fight something I can’t control

1 Like

I’m sorry. The medication will help stabilize you. I have sort of similar issues and I know others on here do too. You’re not alone.

I am very sorry you are struggling with these issues. It is the illness. It is powerful and a trickster. I hope the Latuda helps you. Many people do very well on it.