Another lonely Saturday

I got the radio going on. Cat’s on the bed. I haven’t felt lonely for a very long time. But tonight it just sort of sneaked up on me.

2 Likes

Must be in the air, I just typed in a chat room about being lonely tonight, I’m usually quite comfy alone

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply @Mountainman.

Yeah, maybe it’s the winter getting to us. I’m so tired of these early/long nights.

3 Likes

i live in a group home so theres usually someone around that i can talk to, however i feel like i cant go to sleep tonight so it might get lonely after everyone goes to bed

3 Likes

That sounds like a nice aspect of living in a group home, like always having someone to talk to :slight_smile: .

I did get a text back earlier from a friend, but I don’t think he feels like talking on the phone.

Take care @noahide :v:.

3 Likes

If you cannot sleep and feel lonely try some musical meditation it might help.

2 Likes

Thank you @sweldon001. That sounds like a great idea.

Thankfully my Loxapine makes me pretty sleepy when I take it.

Before that time-frame I usually listen to the radio and jam on the guitar. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

try you tube if you need good visual musical representation as well… you could even play along with it .

2 Likes

I’m just like my mom. She’s dead now, but, she always said that she never got lonely. I never get lonely either. I enjoy my own company too much.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re feeling lonely. I agree it must be in the air. I just made a post about being lonely tonight, too.

2 Likes

Thank you @LED. I’m sorry you’re feeling lonely too. I’ll go look at your post now.

@sweldon001 Sounds good. I’ve been watching lots of guitar lessons on YouTube. I find them relaxing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.