Feeling like being watched by demons

I am not actively suicidal… it’s more theoretical.
But thanks for the resources. I will mark them for potential future use… just in case

1 Like

Are you going to tell your psychiatrist about these demon feelings?

I know that I SHOULD. I didn’t mention it at my last appointment and my next one is in over three months. A lot of time to decide, I guess. Also a lot of time wasted for no reason.

Is it unreasonable that I am scared of what my psychiatrist could say potentially?

What would even potentially happen if I told my psychiatrist? What would the next steps be?

1 Like

They will ask questions to work out exactly what is happening and might offer meds/therapy but I don’t know exactly what they will do.

I was tormented by demons for many years, starting when I was around 13 years old. I was very involved in church and believed they were real. Going to church regularly actually supported my delusions, and I even underwent an exorcism.
Please get help before you sink deeper, that’s my advice. Schizophrenia is a spectrum disorder, so there are levels of severity.
I hope you talk to a professional and that you get the help you need. In the meantime, don’t panic. You’re going to be ok.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.