Feeling a little paranoid

This is unusual for me as I don’t usually have any symptoms. I have not missed a dose of meds or anything. Suspecting others of “conspiring”. Just thought I would mention it in case I seem a little “off” on the forum or anything. Maybe I just need some sleep.

3 Likes

It’s a mild paranoia about people on the forum talking behind my back and conspiring against me.

My mom has this kind of paranoia(she’s not sz) about an aunt of mine(her sister) who she thinks is out to get her all the time and thinks she is behind everything.

It’s the kind of paranoia you can explain away as being normal as a normie. No spaceships, Prophesies or Government conspiracies, but it is paranoia all the same.

I don’t like it.

It happens to me as well, all the time.
But would stay for few mins.
When I get to know, I immediately shift focus to some other task.
Just now I went for a walk, as I was feeling horibble.
As, I am not doing what I am suppose to do.
I have enrolled in the course and I spend time here most of the time.
Shift your focus, Try taking a shower and let me know.
Just pour some cool water on you body.
Done, should be fine as per my opinion.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice @X_Y_Z , but I can’t take a shower right now, it might wake people up. Everyone is asleep.

I’m ok though. I should try going to sleep again.

1 Like

I haven’t felt paranoid in a long time. :sunglasses:

I totally get it. I’m on 20 mg of Abilify, but it can’t suppress all of the paranoia. The good thing is I’m not talking to people who aren’t there anymore. But, everyone is always plotting against me. This is why I’ve had no offline friends in years. I don’t even think online people like me much. I came to accept it, for the most part. I can still interact, but the warmth inside me is gone. I feel like a reptile. Reptile mind, lol.

1 Like

That sucks, mate. Hopefully it is just the absence of sleep and too much time on the forum. I find the longer I spend on here the more detached from my everyday ‘reality’ I become. It’s a good escape, but it needs to be punctuated with other things. Hope you feel better soon and get some good sleep.

1 Like

Hmm. . .

‘Paranoia is an instinct or thought process that is believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of delusion and irrationality. … Paranoia is distinct from phobias, which also involve irrational fear, but usually no blame’. (From Google)

Although, Paranoia Can Be Fun.

It Can Be Sad. . .

:pensive:

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.