Feel the best when i wake up

I always feel the best when i wake up. Anxiety hasnt set in yet. I can read for school or listen to music. I usually get up around 5am. Its still dark out. I like getting uo when its dark and quiet. My parents are still in bed. Its just me, my coffee, and some reading or music. I love the mornings. I never was a morning person until i started meds. Now i love the morning.

9 Likes

It’s the opposite for me, I have anxiety just after waking up then it fades.

2 Likes

I feel fine for half an hour after waking up.

1 Like

When I wake up with 8 hours sleep and have a shower the good feeling last for first half of the day.

Mines like an hour to 2 hours. Then anxiety kicks in.

1 Like

So i went back to sleep and woke up anxious. So much for peaceful mornings.

My mornings are my best hours before the anxiety gets worse

I have the most energy when I wake up. Its like for a few moments all the things that are going on with the brain have reset, and it takes a few hours before the brain starts feeling like…yep you get random fatigue at doing stuff now.

:frowning:

I wish that time would last longer, its such a brief amount of time that you miss so dearly that you don’t actually often feel like doing anything other then relishing the freedom.

2 Likes

I usually have good days or bad days. If I have a bad day I just sleep it off.

Yeah. Like you can actually relax for a minute rather than worry

wish I can do the same, I sleep so much nowdays. What med is you on?

mornings are okay. music stuck in my head though when i wake up. i relate to the anxiety not setting in yet. evenings are rough for me.

1 Like

I is on invega trinza as an AP. Celexa as an AD. And buspar for anxiety

1 Like

Yeah. From 10am on im just an anxious mess. Today its really bad.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.