Extinction Rebellion

you know, i would have hoped that they wouldn’t expect any of their supporters to be a super revolutionary,

to me its a combined voice you need the whole organisation to get across and share it,

not one voice but many and then increase numbers whether you are mentally ill or not, to me what they said sounds more of a challenge than a let down,

maybe they thought that it could inhibit some radical crazy people who may be more likely to cause harm (which we know is rarely the case) idk

p.s. i just want to say that i am doing all i can to help my environment, i am a bit of an eco warrior but in other ways, i support anything that will help our beautiful planet

i

1 Like

Hi
they do also in other bits of writing say ‘anyone can get involved - mentally ill or anything like that’

I do think i needed to freak out on my own for a few days
now have spoken about it and shared a sense of sadness

i have also spent the past 3 days getting over myself

it had to happen sometime

1 Like

they mean super revolutionary

I believe it is time to panic - if half measures do actually do something it would have been done
it is relevant to compare it to ‘the kitchen is on fire’

I am going to take extreme action in my life and If i stay mentally stable will continue with the XR side of things

The circle stands for Earth
the X stands for extinction
and the shape is of an hourglass to say that time is running out

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.