Ex psychiatrist says that I should overdose

Click bait!!!

Maybe if you moved closer to Athens, you could go for clozapine

1 Like

I would take clozapine if my pdoc would decide to prescribe it.

try to push the issue. I do with mine

Maybe I need to try it. But I am scared

Can you get your blood drawn somewhere close

Yes, I can but it’s not easy to go every week.
I will stick to zyprexa. It does wonders

It’s been 2,5 months since I saw my pdoc.
I will go and see him in the next days.
I will tell him everything.

1 Like

By the phone, he can’t understand. And I don’t speak clearly. I need to see him face to face

1 Like

Too a high a dose can cause Neuroleptic malignant syndrome. Be careful mate.

1 Like

Dude i really think you should get a second opinion on the meds you taking from another psychiatrist and just see what they say !!

You so far over the highest dose level i dont understand why u need so much, if its pointless !!

Dunno mate, just thinking !!

2 Likes

You think so? But he is renowned and famous among psychiatrists

@Om_Sadasiva I don’t understand you. You make a bunch of posts/replies talking about your hallucinations and delusions, and then ignore us when we try to help. You talk at us, not to us, and expect us to believe that everything’s fine when it very clearly isn’t. You seem to enjoy being sick, which I get, given all of your grandiose delusions. But aren’t you tired of all the paranoia, the negative voices, the isolation? It’s better to live in our shared reality, don’t you think?

I don’t ignore you. You people say that I should take clozapine. I am thinking about it seriously. I will talk with my pdoc

Your pdoc is very dangerous. The fact that he’d rather put you on high doses of 3 different AP’s than suggest clozapine is very telling. You are the patient. You shouldn’t have to be the one to ask for clozapine given your history. I don’t know what the hell is wrong with your pdoc, but even if you don’t want to go to the hospital (no one does), you’d be wise to get a second opinion on your meds from another pdoc.

3 Likes

I agree with @Sardonic everything you’ve said says you should be on clozapine

3 Likes

OK guys. But I am scared of it

You need to be scared of all the damage you’re doing to your brain by living in this constant state of psychosis. Don’t you want the chance to have a somewhat normal life? A partner, maybe some children, a nice fulfilling job? That can’t happen if you can barely function due to the large doses of meds combined with your perpetual psychotic state. Please go the hospital or find another pdoc, and don’t leave anything out about your current pdoc. That man needs to lose his license to practice medicine.

2 Likes

Seriously, I was only acutely psychotic for a little less than a year, and I’ve already lost some of my intelligence, mental speed, and accuracy.

1 Like

As someone with a command voice that is telling me to die, it best to know your strength in fighting your voice. For me I am going through that now and see that I am able to stay out of harms way. It is hard but I am having to look forward to things day by day (and even next week) for me. Another thing is have someone know. I am working on letting inner people (ie immediate family) know about this voice but am letting some friends and therapist and CNP know.

1 Like