Ewok Village - the masterpiece is complete!

@flameoftherhine, I’m just staring at it blissfully.

This is going to be part of my Forbidden Forest downstairs. I think Hagrid will enjoy the Ewoks, and Aragog will feel right at home.

21 Likes

Loss for words…its amazing…good work.

1 Like

I can roast people on a spit and there are secret hidden Ewok love notes and I can smash people between two logs and there’s a lab where the bat wing gliders are designed and 3P0 can float. It’s amazing.

4 Likes

Nice job! Looks awesome!

1 Like

That sounds magical… Lol im green with lego envy

1 Like

I’m astounded…

1 Like

That is amazing! Looks cool and must be great therapy too! Really great job!

1 Like

It is incredibly soothing to do these. Unfortunately, it also gets pretty expensive!

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure at least part of the debt I continue to carry was to support my son’s Lego habit. :grimacing:worth it!

1 Like

I was going to get my nephews the ewok village for Christmas until I saw the price.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s one of their special collector’s series sets.

I’ve been trying to find the right way to get my hands on a Diagon Alley set for a couple of years :scream_cat: keep trawling eBay, waiting for some exasperated mom to put one up there for a reasonable price.

Another on my wish list - the Green Grocer. Selling for around US $1,500. :coffin:

2 Likes

@Rhubot you must have a nice income …amazing pics of the ewoks…I’m so proud of you.

1 Like

Yeah Nice Job @Rhubot!
You must have lots of patience!
Of course you do … You’re a Mod :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha, thank you! I used to have a nice income, but now that I’m a student again, it’s pretty much nothing. This was Christmas money and fierce bargain hunting.

2 Likes

Lololol legos are a breeze after this place some days :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

Looks great Rhuby :smiley_cat:

1 Like

This is Bad F***in ass, brah!

1 Like

GUYS I DROPPED IT. 1990 LEGOS FLYING EVERYWHERE :scream_cat:

My co-person moaned, “oh no, oh no,” and then retired to her side of the house, apparently unable to deal with the meltdown she was certain was coming.

But! I managed to find almost all of it - I am still missing four pieces, but I was able to jerry-rig replacements for them out of my stash - and reassemble it.

I still have one extra piece that I haven’t figured out where it was meant to go, so the whole thing will probably explode overnight. But it looks okay for now.

2 Likes

Maybe you can get your cats to help find the missing lego pieces. My mom’s cats have an uncanny ability to find small objects around her house and bring them to her.

2 Likes

I am counting on this very thing happening. Gus is a warm, snuggly lego magnet.

1 Like