Ever have any luck online dating?

I thought about trying to online date here soon since I need a gf. Was wondering if it was even worth the try what do u think? Ever worked out for any of you guys?

People say the bumble app is probably the best of them. But I’ve never tried any dating app.

1 Like

It wouldn’t work out for me if we were going to meet in person. After “hello” it is all downhill for me.

1 Like

You could initially get to know someone well online first before you meet them and then you might feel better about it

I married both my wives , seperately married each one at a time that is, haha…meeting them online…love it. I used plentyoffish dot com.

1 Like

I’ve been dating someone for about 4 years now from online. I think I used Coffee Meets Bagel.

1 Like

I’m married to someone I met on OKCupid. We’ve been together for six years.

3 Likes

I met my wife online back in the late nineties. Still married.

4 Likes

I am married to someone I met on a dating app.

I wasn’t going out to anywhere except work at the time. Plus I live in a tiny town and wasn’t gonna try and date someone from around here lol.

2 Likes

I was online wayyyyyyy back in the late aughts and early 2010s.

I had a lot of success, but then again, I wasn’t looking for a committed relationship.

I haven’t dated in a long time, but I’d love to hear from people if there’s any good site out there.

1 Like

Okay thanks you guys I’ll have to give it a try

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.