End of the human race?

will it happen what your view?

1 Like

Maybe if a huge astroid hits Earth.

I hope that humanity continues to exist for as long as possible.
There is no knowing what will actually happen though.

1 Like

Perhaps you can realise why the “Engineers” from Prometheus wanted to destroy us?

Have you seen what humans have done to this planet? And now the search to destroy other planets has begun…

3 Likes

Apes will take over and exterminate us :monkey_face:

2 Likes

in my delusion in 2000 the world was over

not for a while, where over populated.

who cares ,humans have a soul anyway

2 Likes

I fear for the future, it may not be the end of the human race, but I read somewhere that the planet can sustain 11 billion people with food and resources. We are at 8 billion now. Everybody can see the problem of overpopulation coming for miles, but nobody is willing to do something about it. The heavy hitters like India and China do not have restrictions on birthrate. We are headed for a catastrophy, it may take some decades, but it’s coming.

2 Likes

I must my trust in God anyways

1 Like

we’re closer than you think to the end of the world if something isn’t done about global warming…

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s really two problems that are linked closely. The more people there are, the more resources we need to produce/use, and this in turn leads to increased global warming.

It is something i worry about. I fear for my son to live in a horrible apocalyptic world. I hope God somehow interferes.

1 Like

We’ll be succeeded by our posthuman descendants. Nothing to worry about.

I am beginning to wonder about this covid… Type of appearances… Yeah… I mean not any time soon… But…yea… what I really want to know is where covid came from

1 Like

It was a crazy chinese bat I’m told :bat:

Nature can do things like that. New viruses have risen many times, the only difference now is that we don’t have a vaccine for this particular variation. Things like this will probably happen again the future. But hopefully we will be better prepared for the next one with much more research into viruses.

2 Likes

It will never happened, we’re more damn resilient than cockroaches.

3 Likes

Humankind will destroy itself but whatever

Artificial intelligence.

I think humans will destroy each other.