How many times do you eat a day?

• one
  • two
  • three
  • four
  • five
  • more than five

0 voters

I sometimes only eat twice, but I try really hard to at least eat a third small meal

At least 3 times if not more.

1 Like

I dont really eat breakfast !!

1 Like

I have breakfast, Lunch and dinner. Very rarely will I eat outside of that. Maybe skittles!

2 Likes

I used to skip breakfast, but I found out that’s bad for your metabolism so I started forcing myself. Now I like to eat breakfast.

1 Like

I eat all day long nibbling but I only have breakfast and then one main meal

1 Like

Up to 4x/day. 3 meals, one evening snack scheduled in calendar. Nothing allowed outside of schedule. I sometimes skip breakfast, mornings are the only part of the day where my appetite is sorta tolerable. It’s horrible in the evenings.

1 Like

I eat at least three to four times a day.

1 Like

I love skittles! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

For secret santa at work they bought me 1.6 kilos of skittles. I didn’t know they even made bags that big!

3 Likes

I typically eat three meals and a snack, so four times a day.

1 Like

Wow!! That’s awesome, you can never have too many imo :grin:

1 Like

I eat a lot of small meals that are normally around 300 calories throughout the day. Like hummus on toast or an ice coffee with caramel. I got a small bean burrito today too. I’m only 5 pounds above a healthy bmi.

1 Like

2 meals with infinite snacks in between

1 Like

I’ve a bad habit of not eating all day, then bingeing at night, It’s one of the reasons I’m chubby.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.