Down, but not out

A few days ago, I posted about people tracking me. I had a very long talk with my wife last night about what’s going on. I’m fighting these damned voices and some paranoia. I got overwhelmed about living here with my brother-in-law, and melted down. We’ve just received a little unexpected cash boost, and we are going to use all of it to get the f*ck out of this damned house. Hopefully just a few more weeks to go. Just a few more weeks, hopefully no more than 6 weeks. That’s 42 days. I can do this.

I’d also like to take a moment to thank a very nice and kindhearted person on here who reached out to help. Without their help, the past few days might have been worse. I’m not going to mention their name, but if they’re reading this, I’d just like to thank them profusely, and acknowledge I appreciate the help very much.

I’m seeing my pdoc in about 9 hours. I put a call in to her, and she wants me to come in. Gotta keep fighting, gotta keep fighting.

14 Likes

I am happy for you. You know better than me if someone really is tracking you. And what a big mistake, I thought you were mentioning safe browsing on the Internet --sorry for my comment on that thread the other day.

1 Like

Answering e-mails, too. d0000d.

Pixel.

On it. 15151515

1 Like

I’m so glad you’re feeling better. So glad you’re getting out of that house! You’re a fighter and an example for all of us :two_hearts:

6 Likes

'Bout time, jerk. You’re lucky that our meds don’t come in suppository form or I would have been around with a pneumatic applicator gun to dose you.

WHA-THUNK!
“Still hearing voices?”
WHA-THUNK!
“How 'bout now?”

:stuck_out_tongue:

Pixel.

2 Likes

It’s a pleasure to meet you @anon40540444, you’re one of the warriors here. Glad you’re feeling better.

3 Likes

I guess it would be ill-advised of me to inform you that Thorazine and Valium both come in suppository form. (Steps back.) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Glad that you are on top of things @anon40540444 - Wishing you all the best! Hang in there.

1 Like

My day is looking up. Not sure if yours is.

:wink:

Pixel.

2 Likes

well I’m so glad to hear from you @anon40540444 I was pretty worried about you.

Good luck Alien. Tough it out these remaining days.