Schizophrenia.com

Don't take any responsibility of world happenings

The title says it all, who’s with me?

2 Likes

Not with you! Our responsibility is limited but real.

I can’t fix the world, but I can make my community a better place for everyone. That’s a good place to start.

Pixel.

3 Likes

I agree with pixel. But as pixel is my sworn foe from 49 genetations back. I disagree with pixel.

Ok, whatever. You propably also think the green men inside our minds like to hear you out.

I think I’m very proud of the Community Service Award my little family photography business won last year. I beat out some of the biggest businesses in town that win it year after year because of how well they serve the community and the commitment they do it with. I don’t volunteer to get recognition, but I appreciate that it is recognized.

As to the green men…

1. They’re actually greyish-blue – do get it right.
  2. They can’t hear me, I only hear them unless I get too near the wrong tech.
  3. They wouldn’t care about my thoughts – I’m a food stuff to them, like cattle.
  4. Fortunately they’re not real and no longer occupy my thoughts or time. Means I can do more volunteer work. :wink:

Pix.

Congrats for the award (honestly) - well done! But there’s some wisdom in my official message, if you didn’t realize yourself. My aura will be now on 100 meters and I can start living my own personal life and not the “game” “beat the green men with your speech” anymore.

I don’t. I don’t even know what world I’m living in anymore after what I’ve been through. I enjoy following world events though, doesn’t get to me like it gets to some, have been since I was 14. I remember being pretty steamed when I read about the Taliban using giant Buddha statues for artillery practice. And then the feeling of watching that second plane hit the last standing tower on 9/11 and those two people jump from the very top floors while holding hands. I can only describe that feeling as like the time I had to scrape my dog off the highway and bring his body home in a wheelbarrow but X 100.

I don’t really watch the news, so I’m kind of with you.

“Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
The wisdom to know the difference.”

I will need a big break before I can watch the news again. Well, the green men (the guys inside our minds) are mixed with our reality - propably we should separate them from the Tellus people?

Anyone feel like the whole universe is in your consious?

No, but I do feel that I have no clue what the experience of the people around me really is anymore, it’s scary, even people I’ve known and cared deeply about, what are they? I can’t make sense of what’s going on here and what’s even more scary, been going on all the while I was oblivious to it or not. All I can make heads or tales of is that it’s all hypocracy and lies that the majority seems to believe.

If I had my way they’d be banished to oblivion for their human rights abuses…just painlessly cease to exist all at once. My “little green man” is everything I’m not. I happen to know things and the facts don’t jive with the majorities believes.