Does the thinking suffer in sz?

Tbh my thinking was smoother today for a few… But it just showed me how i spent decades in thinking mostly bull**** , being tortured by paranoid thoughts, which were causing pain even in my body etc…
Is it common to have a screwed up thinking in sz? Its sad :confused: … I had no the smallest idea what to think on the reality for years. I just had some sick beliefs, who were making me acting not appropriately…
My pdoc was saying, that i cant think, cause i have mostly paranoid thoughts, but i guess its up to me now to fix that, cause the meds never fixed my thinking or the paranoia… Did you fought the paranoia by your own too mostly? Its a bit tiring this lonely struggle… I hoped in the past, that my meds will make better my thinking and the paranoia, but i have to work on my own on this now i find…
The bemol in my case is, that i was sick since very long, so to feel better it’ll be harder now…
Hugs to all

3 Likes

I’m so sorry that you were, and are beset with paranoid thoughts and thinking. I was too for over 33 years until I got on a good med combo. I was blessed I know. Paranoia was absolute torture for me every day.

I feel for you. And I will pray for you every day too. Just know that you are on my mind.

1 Like

My intractable paranoia (and maybe yours too?) required multiple AP’s to treat it. Right now, I’m on 3 AP’s: Risperdal Consta, Geodon, and Seroquel. I’m also on a low dose of an AD: Celexa.

All of these meds completely eliminate my paranoia and depression.

Thank you, dear :slight_smile: But i think, that i had thinking deficits, so only eliminating the paranoia wont fix my thinking… I had no clue what to think about the reality for years, about me, about the others etc… I also had a poor personality… The docs here in Bulgaria say, that in the sz, there is sometimes a degradation of the personality…Me, i even dont know which food i like or which person lol… I guess my thinking is more strange, i ignore whats wrong with it, but its wrong…
But i’ll be patient. Tbh, yesterday i took one klonopin and this always calms me and makes my thinking smoother…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.