Did you have headaches and nausea from your sz?

So now I try to change my thinking… I was numb for many, many years tbh…
I also try to relax now finally, but I find that the illness still is consuming my body from the years of strong stress…
I was diagnosed also with conversion disorder because of my sz, yeap…
But who else was also having headaches and nausea? I find it’s because of the lack of “normal” thinking… I hope it will pass, idk…

1 Like

I don’t get this…I just feel weak weak

I get headaches and nausea from stress, but sz can contribute to stress

1 Like

Does somebody have an idea why I somatize like this?
Yeah, my anxiety and my paranoia were to the roof before. As I said it, I have problems thinking too, I remained quite numb for years… I just feel my brain in my head, I focus too much on that area in fact, its some kind of delusion…
Idk, it feels like my body now ended up by somatizing while I am trying to be more calm. Maybe its the result from the years of stress…
Do you think it will pass?

My schizophrenia can inflict pain in my body (mostly it has been in the face and neck area), and other unpleasant feelings as well. There also seems to be some intelligence behind it, knowing when to switch the feelings on and when off (Has schizophrenia caused you pain or other physical/bodily torture?). It’s like it is purposefully making me feel unwell all the time, only I don’t know what the sick purpose might be. These days the feelings are worse when I wake up at night.

I get headaches and occasional associated nausea due to chronic migraines.

maybe u can try antidepressants

Thanks for still reading me, pals… And sorry that I annoy you with all my symptoms still… I’ve spent too much time being sick and isolated :confused:
But I start to feel more my meds now after three years… Maybe it looks unbelievable, but it’s what is happening here… One doc was saying to me, that those who don’t feel their meds, are in their worst state… I was quite sick too…
But do you think that my ap can cause me now more paranoia and anxiety or its the illness? But we’ll, I am quite doped after my take of the zyprexa in the evening… My pupils dilated etc and this freaks me out a bit that this med is quite strong… But I can’t stop it either, you know how it is…

Hi all again!
Well, I still get my nauseas in the day… Its psychic, I am sure, but why this, does somebody has an idea? I can’t have ads cause they make my positives worse… Plus, it’s not a depression that I have, maybe stress idk…
Do you think my nauseas will stop with the time? Well, I was also very numb from the illness and the meds for years… Now I am getting alive but I have this :smirk: pff…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.