Does anyone else not GAF about covid anymore?

Hope you all get the vacci-vacci!

2 Likes

I’ve been vaccinated (Pfizer) and I’m still pretty concerned about it.

4 Likes

just learned the towns sherriff is in icu with covid.

2 Likes

Life is so Much better when you get over it.

Like, at this point. There is a vaccine. If you don’t want it, that’s fine. But I’m not missing out on life cuz of vaccine fears

3 Likes

I’ve got both shots and I wear a mask in public places but yes, frankly I am tired of hearing about it. My mom talks about it all the time.

2 Likes

Now that I am double vaxxed I’m not as concerned anymore, the vast majority of people who catch it after being double vaxxed do fine. My only real concern now is if a vaccine proof variant arises.

1 Like

I have a dumb friend who is an antivaxxer, he keeps sending me antivaxxers stuff.

2 Likes

I block him sometimes.

1 Like

lol, I know 3 antivaxxers. They don’t send me stuff though.

2 Likes

He sent me a link that says you can buy fake vaccine healthbooks and that we reached herd immunity

2 Likes

He told me go get the vaccine so he doesn’t need to take it as we reached herd immunity, 70% vaccinated.

2 Likes

Fully vaccinated and very concerned.

A lot of people are going to die because of political ■■■■■■■■.

It’s a sad state we’re in.

5 Likes

I also have a child under 12 that can’t get vaccinated.

Thank gods his fathers are putting him in a private school where they are requiring masks.

Still, very upsetting and cause for concern.

3 Likes

I keep hearing those masks don’t do anything because the virus particles are smaller than what the masks are made out of. I’m not an engineer though…

1 Like

I was partying with a guy who has a <12 year old At home and he said he couldn’t take it anymore.

That he had to start life again. I did that last week. Highly recommended.

1 Like

What do you mean he couldn’t take it anymore and start life again?

What did you do last week that’s so highly recommended?

2 Likes

They definitively reduce the amount of virus particles which reduces infection risk.

3 Likes

We had a rebirth at the campsite. Lots of positives.

I started life by going to a large venue show and camping out with these people for 3 days straight.

I’m still ■■■■ scared about it, i don’t think the fear will ever go away

and now i am scared about the Taliban as well and don’t feel safe about that either.

I’m also scared that my society is breaking down :frowning: lotss of things whirling around my head

3 Likes

Are you on enough meds?