Does anyone else not GAF about covid anymore?

25% of Russians are vaccinated

1 Like

Its not my fault, they are doing this too me & they put these thoughts in my head

What is your source?

1 Like

Patriot TV

NPR I think

1 Like

Letā€™s leave the anti Vax stuff off site.

2 Likes

It is simply my opinion, based on my experiences.

Yes, lots of people donā€™t GAF about COVID. Thatā€™s why so many people are dying. They have the mindset of teenagers at spring break. Hey, if people choose to not get vaccinated and not wear masks Iā€™m happy theyā€™re earning their Darwin Awards in record numbers. Of course I have sympathy for people who donā€™t have access to the vaccine or canā€™t get it for some other reason. But I find it hard to be sympathetic for grown adults who have access to the vaccine but believe in these stupid conspiracy theories or just donā€™t think ā€œit could happen to themā€ and decline to get vaccinated.

And theyā€™re the ones who are going to Trump rallies or church gatherings etc. without masks.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think you can say any one group is an anti vaxxer, i think some people just have trust issues and donā€™t believe the drug is safe enough or has been tested enough, they think it will be better to become naturally immune by catching it & they think they will be ok and not be the small percentage that die, I think these are genuine concerns that need to be addressed,

I have had the vaccine and i worry if it will protect me enough & i find myself thinking 'are they doing the right thing or am i? or is both ways ok &
i heard there is less chance of dying with the vaccine

1 Like

i am mainly worried about the economy.

i want a good pension when i retire

one that is not affected by savings

1 Like

i know i should be worried for people too.

their covid related lives and suffering

i guess i am part sociopath :woman_shrugging:

i wish i wasnā€™t

okay?? :+1:

i do care to some degree i guess if i loved myself more i could empathise more with others :woman_shrugging: in this regard
i did have a nightmare that i caught covid and it was scary

OK, but like I said, the people who believe stupid stuff and donā€™t get vaccinated because they believe COVID is a hoax and itā€™s made up or take unnecessary chances and catch h it. Or think it could never happen to them for some reason. There does seem to be certain groups who donā€™t want the vaccine.

This, so this. I got my vaccine, Iā€™ll get any boosters, but Iā€™m driving on.

If you donā€™t want a vaccine, be prepared to die or bury a loved one.

Iā€™ve been fully vaccinated and am pretty fearless now. My sz brother and stepdad refuse to get it though, so I figure weā€™ll be by their hospital bedside within a few months. Iā€™m hoping they donā€™t die.

News is full of stories about anti-vaxxers dying and either refusing to believe the virus killing them is covid or begging for the vaccine on their deathbed.

1 Like

Things do seem like theyā€™re falling apart - not just the Virus.

1 Like

I was vaccinated march 11th. Iā€™m sick Right now. I think Iā€™m COVID-19 caught. Vaccines are necessary.

Something like 95 percent of Covid 19 deaths are with people who werenā€™t vaccinated.

1 Like