Does anybody sleep, when you don't have anything to do?

I sleep a pretty good amount, when I don’t have anything to do.

1 Like

I’m not as sedated on Abilify as Zyprexa, and have only been sleeping 4 to 6 hours a day. That’s probably not good, but I like being on Abilify.

1 Like

Yeah, I sleep a lot when I get bored.

4 Likes

Yes I’ll lay down on the couch when my phone is being charged as an example.

Or I’ll take a nap when I’m feeling overwhelmed.

2 Likes

I have slept today, but that’s mainly due to stress of maybe having Covid.

2 Likes

i used to sleep a lot when i was bored in the psych ward. At home i have my routine and i just sleep at night for 10 hours more or less.

2 Likes

Many times, I’ve stuffed myself with food, knocked myself out that way, and fallen asleep, out of boredom.

1 Like

I lie down to watch TV, I fall asleep everytime lol

1 Like

I sleep 10-12 hours a night, but I don’t nap during the day. My AP is 10 mg of haldol

1 Like

Since using coffee I dont nap during the day and sleep 8-9h at night.

1 Like

I just sleep when I’m tired usually. I might take naps. I can rarely get things done, so I usually have something to do.

No, when I want to waste or kill time, I just stay on the computer.

But in the hospitals, it was my favorite past times.

3 Likes

Yeah, sleeping my way out of it was the next best thing to escaping :blush:

2 Likes

thats why i make sure that i have something to do bc i’d hate to waste my time stuck in bed dayy after day, my sister sleep very late and it kind of horrifies me bc its basically wasting valuable time that we could be puting to good use.

2 Likes

i wasted a lot of time in the last couple of years.im second worse after aziz.in bed all day every day.im sad about it.

I’m on the computer and when the internet is out I’m usually not doing much but off to bed.

honestly its not that bad, because I’m usually always online, and I’m the door man for the dogs, but generally I don’t do much. I just don’t have enough money to do much. I joined the gym for a bit to get a swim in, but with covid and stuff it just seemed like a bad time, and then the swim team took up most of the available space so I just cut the subscription.

Its getting darn cold now and the dogs don’t really need to be walking in this cold weather and I don’t know how safe they would be doing a long walk so I just don’t do it.

There is obviously a problem with not doing much and wasting time, but thats part of not having motivation, and I really can’t be bothered to feel all that bad about it when I’m still trying to slowly keep things together.

I think that I’m in such a good mental place because I don’t beat myself up over these things, but they still get to you in ways, and I was irritable with my mom for a while because I felt she was partly to blame for stress at school, but ultimately I’ve mellowed on that and just don’t blame her at all anymore. Definitely got through the anger part of grief on that one.

1 Like

I go and lay in bed, I rarely fall asleep. At night I lay in bed after every cigarette.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.